What Is A Dental Implant?
Dental implants are very real, fully functional artificial teeth. Implants or Bridges replace missing teeth in a manner that functions comfortably and has a natural appearance. In most cases, unsightly and uncomfortable partial dentures can be eliminated with this dental makeover. The implants are secured into your gums with a post, so they are secure, stable, and look and feel like real teeth.
Dental Implants Can:
- Replace missing teeth without disturbing neighboring teeth
- Resolve pain or bite issues by preventing other teeth from drifting
- Bring back a patient’s confidence to smile
- Improve chewing, speech, and digestion
- Restore or enhance facial structure