Could your smile use a makeover? Here at Balcones Dental we know how important a nice smile is to self-confidence. We are proud to offer a variety of cosmetic dental services to help make your dream smile a reality.
Veneers & Lumineers
Veneers are popular among both dentists and patients. They are the easiest way to give your smile a makeover. Veneers are thin slices of tooth like material that are custom shaped and colored to fit your teeth. The thin layers are applied and bonded to your natural teeth.
Veneers & Lumineers can:
- Fix spaces between your teeth
- Fix chipped teeth
- Give proper length to shortened teeth
- Fix awkwardly shaped teeth
- Cover tetracycline stains
- Whiten your teeth with material that is resistant to staining
A filling is used to repair decayed, fractured, or otherwise damaged teeth. First, the damaged portion of the tooth is removed. Then the space is cleaned and filled with tooth colored filling material. The color of the filling can be closely matched to your own teeth so no one will be able to tell it is there.
Fillings can correct:
- Chipped teeth
- Worn teeth
- Gaps between teeth
- Cracked or broken teeth
- Decayed teeth
A crown is a type of cap that completely covers a tooth. Crowns can be made of ceramics, porcelain, metal alloys, composite resin, or a combination of these materials.
A crown can be used to:
- Restore a fractured tooth
- Protect a weak tooth from damage
- Cover an awkwardly shaped tooth
- Cover a discolored tooth
- Cover a tooth after a root canal
- Replace a filling so large that little natural tooth remains
- Anchor a bridge